W.S. Cumby is a regional, family owned and financially stable construction management and building company located in Springfield, Pennsylvania. Specializing in green building, the firm provides high quality and professional construction services within a variety of market sectors including higher education, K-12, office, industrial, hospitality, and affordable and multi-family housing.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project leadership and direction including managing the project team, creating and maintaining strong relations with client/design team and ensuring the project stays on schedule and within budget.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate as a team member in the preparation of client proposals and interviews for negotiated opportunities
- Manage and coordinate project team personnel and resources
- Attend preconstruction project meetings
- Develop and maintain site logistics and phasing plans
- Perform constructability reviews
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates and financial/budget updates
- Oversee cost control and change management systems
- Set-up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections
- Lead formal construction progress meetings
- Communicate and enforce W.S. Cumby Safety Program
Job Skills & Abilities
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Microsoft Office, CMIC, Primavera P6, and Adobe products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math/accounting skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to delegate work appropriately
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Verifiable experience with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- 10 + years of relevant commercial construction experience
- 6 + years of experience supervising project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- LEED AP and/or green building experience a plus
- BIM experience a plus
Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurances, 401(k) Safe Harbor profit sharing plan, paid vacation, sick and personal days, and continuing professional development including tuition reimbursement.
Interested individuals should send their resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.