Saint David's Episcopal Church
- Painstaking planning to minimize impact on on-going operations
- Worked from concept to completion to meet budget, schedule and quality goals
W.S. Cumby served as Construction Manager to implement this historic church’s master plan. The main program consisted of site development, including additional parking to accommodate the church’s expanding community and the addition of 24,000 SF of new worship space to seat nearly 600 parishioners. This impressive space was designed to reflect the details of the 1717 church that occupies part of the St. David’s property. The program was enhanced by a new bell tower, new classrooms and the renovation of 9,000 SF of existing program space.
The culmination of this project was the delivery of a custom organ. Preparations for the organ were incorporated into the project including aesthetic and acoustic components.
Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.
W.S. Cumby, Inc. | (610) 328.5353