Princeton Ivy Club
Addition to historic building
Originally constructed in 1879
8,400 SF addition and renovation
Owner: Ivy Club Trust
Design Architect: Porphyrios Associates
Architect-of-Record: James Bradberry Architects
- Extraordinary addition to historic Eating Club
- Worked with Owner and Architect from concept to final completion to meet budget, schedule and ultra-high goals
W.S. Cumby provided Construction Management Services for the construction of a 8,400 SF addition and renovation to Princeton’s original eating club, originally constructed in 1879. The project included a new great hall, library, winter room and terrace. The scope included careful selection of materials to match the original building, replication of historical detailing, custom lighting and millwork, and a geothermal HVAC system.
By evaluating the real needs of the project and collaborating with subcontractors to decide the best construction options and alternatives, while closely managing the owner’s budget, the W.S. Cumby Value Engineering Process yielded a reduction in construction costs and a cost savings back to the owner.
Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.
W.S. Cumby, Inc. | (610) 328.5353