Archive Storage Facility

Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ
Institute for Advanced Study  - New Archive Storage Facility
Institute for Advanced Study  - New Archive Storage Facility

Project Details

Owner: Institute for Advanced Study

Architect: HMR Architects

Market Sectors

W.S. Cumby constructed a 1750 SF addition to the Institute for Advanced Study's existing library for a new archive storage facility. The scope of the project included a new MEP and compact storage system.

The IAS was founded in 1930 and is one of the world’s leading centers for theoretical research and intellectual inquiry in the sciences and humanities fields. Past faculty included Albert Einstein, who remained at the Institute until his death in 1955.

Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.

W.S. Cumby, Inc.  |  (610) 328.5353