Our highest priority is to provide a healthy, safe, clean and enjoyable working environment for all of our staff, subcontractors, vendors and visitors. We take this responsibility seriously by hiring the best construction professionals, setting the highest standards, and embracing a culture of continual improvement.
We manage a comprehensive safety program, enforced with stringent controls, that empowers all employees to become active stewards of safety. The foundation of our safety culture rests on the following principles:
- Mandatory OSHA training and certification for all field staff
- Top-to-bottom management commitment
- Safety-focused pre-construction and construction meetings
- Safety expectations in all subcontract agreements
- High hazard pre-task planning
- Regular third party professional job-site safety inspections
- Consistent PPE requirements
The results of our commitment to safety speak for themselves: We have maintained a Workmen’s Compensation Experience Modification Factor (EMR) that is far below the industry standard. We are founding members of General Contractors Insurance LTD, a “Best-in-Class” Captive Insurance Company composed of only the safest construction firms in the nation.
Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.
W.S. Cumby, Inc. | (610) 328.5353