W.S. Cumby is actively seeking a Project Manager to join our team of dedicated construction professionals.
The Project Manager is responsible for the leadership and direction of a project from beginning to end, including management of a project team, creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, design teams and superintendents, and ensuring the project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Participate as a team member in the preparation of client proposals and interviews for negotiated opportunities
- Manage and coordinate project team personnel and resources
- Attend preconstruction project meetings
- Develop and maintain site logistics and phasing plans
- Perform constructability reviews
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates and financial/budget updates
- Oversee cost control and change management systems
- Set-up QA-QC procedures and conduct quality inspections
- Lead formal construction progress meetings
- Communicate and enforce Safety Program
- 10 + years of relevant commercial construction experience
- 6 + years of experience supervising project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Verifiable experience with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- LEED AP certification and/or green building experience a plus
- BIM experience a plus
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Adobe, Revit, Navis Works, CAD, Primavera P-6, Prolog, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math/accounting skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to delegate work appropriately
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
To apply, please submit salary requirements, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.
W.S. Cumby, Inc. | (610) 328.5353