W.S. Cumby is actively seeking a Project Engineer to join our team of dedicated construction professionals.
The Project Engineer assists and supports the Project Manager and Superintendent on assigned projects. The Project Engineer must be a flexible and adaptable team player, as well as having strong communication and client service skills.
- Assist the assigned project manager
- Manage project schedules, submittals, and shop drawings
- Attend project meetings
- Coordinate communication between trades, client, design team and project team
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates and financial/budget updates
- Interpret drawings and project documents
- 3 to 5 years of commercial construction experience preferred
- LEED AP or Green Associate credentials preferred
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, including Adobe, Revit, Navis Works, CAD, Primavera P-6, Prolog, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math/accounting skills
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to delegate work appropriately
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
To apply, please submit salary requirements, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2005-2017 W.S. Cumby, Inc.
W.S. Cumby, Inc. | (610) 328.5353